Boro fans wearing Karankachiefs
Be part of every moment at The Riverside this season
2014-15 Season Card Benefits
- Fantastic pricing in our highly acclaimed Generation Red Family Zone
- All Adult, 18-21 and Over-65 Season Card holders will again be offered a free drink either before or after every home league game*
- Flexible payment options
- Your own personal seat guaranteed for every Riverside league fixture
- Savings compared to booking your seats on a match-by-match basis
- Priority tickets for high-demand cup games and away fixtures
- Priority purchase of new Boro shirt
- Riverside Stadium tours for just £1
- 20% discount on Sunday Lunches plus special discounts on other club events
- Free membership of the MFC Travel Club
- Adult in the Generation Red Family Zone for just £430, including an Under-11 card at no extra cost
- Under-18s from £30 when purchased with an adult card in the Generation Red Family Zone
- Adults in other areas from only £430
- Over-65s from just £280
- 18-21 from £210
- Under-18s priced at £114 in all other areas apart from the GRFZ
*The range includes a pint of beer, lager, wine, soft and hot drinks. Qualifying Season Card holders can collect a book of drinks vouchers ahead of the new campaign. Restrictions apply.
How to Renew Your Season Card
Renewing you Boro Season Card online is the easiest way to secure your seat at the Riverside next season.
Renew online now
You can also:
- Complete the application form in your Season Card pack and return it by post in the enclosed envelope
- Complete the application form in your Season Card pack and return it by hand to the Riverside Ticket Office
- Take your existing Season Card to the Riverside Ticket Office and let us do the rest
- Phone 0844 499 1234 and have your existing Season Card and a method of payment ready
Please note: Current Season Card holders who wish to move seats must apply using their application form. Move requests will be processed in the order in which the applications are received, on a first come, first served basis.
You can also:
- Request an application pack by emailing your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Give us a call on 0844 499 1234
- Collect an application form from the Ticket Office
Get More With A Three-Year Season Card
A three-year Season Card brings additional benefits as a VIP supporter. Please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 499 1234 for details, terms and conditions and how to apply.
For fans wanting a little bit more…
Hardwick Sports Bar
The Hardwick Bar is a winner for any Boro fan looking to enjoy the excitement of a matchday at the Riverside Stadium in a relaxed, upmarket sports bar environment.
A superb bar-style menu is coupled with a great atmosphere and some of the best seats in the stadium.
- A delicious hot dish of the day prepared by our acclaimed chefs
- A copy of our award-winning REDSQUARE programme
- Reserved lounge seating area
- Private pay bar facility
- Executive match seating on the halfway line (East Stand)
- Casual dress code
- Pre-match, half-time and full-time bar access
- Live sports screened on big screen
- Exclusive screening of post-match interviews
- Free drink at every home game. Beer, lager, house wine by the glass, soft and hot drinks
Your Hardwick Bar Season Card also covers ALL home cup games!
To upgrade your existing Season Card for the 2014-15 season to a Hardwick Bar package please indicate your choice on the application form.
Your Questions Answered
I'm a current Season Card holder and want to move seat next season - what do I do?
Please send your application form to the Riverside Ticket Office indicating where you would like to be relocated. Let us know the details of the block, row and seat if this is known. If the seat is available, we will allocate it to you immediately. We will then check the availability of the seat and contact you to confirm whether your request has been successful. Move requests will be processed in the order in which the applications are received, on a first come, first served basis.
I am not currently a Season Card holder - how do I apply?
Buying online is the easy way by visiting the official Middlesbrough F.C. online ticket website and following the links or alternatively request an application pack by emailing your details to email@example.com, give us a call on 0844 499 1234 or collect an application form from the Ticket Office at the Stadium.
How can I pay for my Season Card?
We've put together a number of options to offer you flexibility when paying for your Boro Season Card. In addition to cash, cheque and credit/debit card payment options, we have a five-month or ten-month 0% interest Direct Debit option (Arrangement Fee applies). For full details of our finance options please refer to the enclosed Season Card Payment Plan. Please note the deadline to submit Direct Debit Finance Applications is June 27 2014.
Will I receive a new Season Card this year?
You will not receive a new Season Card if you renew your existing seat and there is no status change, eg Adult to Over-65. It is important, therefore, that you retain your existing card, as this will be activated to allow you access to the Riverside Stadium next season once we have processed your renewal application.
If you are an existing Season Card holder who wishes to change seat next season and your request is successful then you will receive a new Season Card for the 2014-15 season.
All new applicants will naturally receive a new 2014-15 Season Card.
If I do not receive a new card, how will I know that my existing Season Card has been activated for the new season?
We will contact you over the close-season to confirm that we have received your application and activated your card. Please ensure that you provide up-to-date contact details on the Season Card application form. For further assistance please contact the Ticket Office on 0844 499 1234.
BORO. IT'S IN OUR BLOOD.