Any and all materials which you contribute to or send via the club's social media channels must not:
- be unlawful, harmful, threatening, defamatory, libellous, obscene, harassing or racially or ethnically offensive;
- facilitate or promote illegal activity;
- be or contain anything which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, a computer virus, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party;
- promote unlawful violence;
- discriminate based on race, gender, colour, religious belief, sexual orientation, disability; or
- be contributed or sent for commercial gain.
Failure to comply with any of the above may result in your access to the club's social media channels being withdrawn.