Christmas is a magical time for families and our traditional Santa Sunday Lunch is the perfect way to start making memories over the festive period. Exciting for 2018, our restaurant will be themed into a winter wonderland that is so enchanting that even Santa Claus calls it home!
A delicious 4-course choice menu, stadium tour and the chance for each child to visit Santa in his grotto, is included in this family friendly lunch that all ages will enjoy.
- Sundays throughout December
- £30 per adult.
- £15 per child (12 yrs and under)
10% discount per 2018-19 Season Card Holder
Food & Drink
Guests will have access to a well-stocked pay-bar facility and be able to choose from the following delicious festive menu, created by our Executive Head Chef:
- Winter Vegetable and Red Lentil Soup with Butter Baked Croutons
- Peeled Prawn and Hot Smoked Salmon
- Cocktail with a Seafood Mayonnaise
- Grilled Cumberland Sausage ‘Toad in the Hole’ with Caramelised Onion Gravy
- Seasonal Melon, Sweet Pineapple and Passion Fruit
- Cocktail with a Grand Marnier Syrup and Fruit Sorbet
- Roast Grand Reserve Topside of Beef with Yorkshire Pudding and Horseradish Sauce
- Traditional Roast Turkey Breast with Creamed Potatoes, Seasoning, Chipolatas wrapped in Bacon, Cranberry Sauce
- Maple Glazed Loin of Pork on Sage and Onion Confit Mash with Rich Roast Gravy and Apple Sauce
- Baked Cod with an Olive and Caper Tapenade and Lime Butter Sauce
- Spinach and Goats Cheese Tart with Chestnut Mushrooms, Red Onions and Spicy Tomato and Basil Sauce
All mains served with Fresh Market Vegetables and Potatoes
- Christmas Pudding with Brandy Sauce
- Glazed Lemon Tart with Berry Compote
- Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecake
- Selection of Cheeses, Grapes and Celery
Coffee and Mints
Book / Further Information
To secure your place or for further information, please contact the MFC Events Team on 01642 757642 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.