What to expect from our MatchdayLIVE Service
Live Video Streaming
- Coverage will start 15 minutes before kick-off.
- This will be a holding slate up until shortly before kick-off confirming what the upcoming match will be. There may also be one or two adverts from EFL commercial partners.
- Coverage will consist of four-camera mix with replays, score and clock graphics, along with BBC Tees commentary synced over the top of the video feed.
- During half-time there will be a holding slate which includes first half stats and one or two adverts from EFL commercial partners.
- Shortly after the full-time whistle the coverage will end.
Live Audio Commentary
- The broadcast will become available roughly an hour before a 15:00 kick-off. For 19:45 kick-off it will be available roughly 45 minutes before.
- Coverage from BBC Tees, with Neil Maddison and Mark Drury. Along with half-time analysis
- The commentary will end after the post-match analysis/incoming supporter calls.