The club recommends supporters use the following operating systems and browsers which are fully supported for live content.
This will ensure you enjoy the best experience when live streaming video or listening to live audio commentary.
Please note: Due to EFL regulations, Chromecast, Apple TV or other hardware (such as Android Boxes and games consoles) are not supported for live streaming.
We cannot guarantee that live video streaming or live audio commentary will work effectively on any other combinations and advise you to check your set-up meets the below criteria.
- Operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit), Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and later new Windows releases
- Browsers: the latest versions of Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
- Operating systems: Mac OS X v10.12 Sierra, or later
- Browsers: the latest versions of Safari, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome
Please note: supporters who have upgraded to the latest version of OS X (Mojave) or have otherwise upgraded to Safari 12 may have issues with live content in Safari – please use latest versions of Firefox and Chrome in this case. Internet Explorer and Opera are not supported.
Please note that, in line with EFL regulations, supporters must use the Middlesbrough FC Official App to watch live match streams.
Middlesbrough FC Official App
- Operating systems: 19+ (Kitkat 4.4 and above)
Apple iPhone and iPad
- Operating systems: the latest two iOS versions (currently 13 and 14)
For more advice please email firstname.lastname@example.org.