In line with EFL regulations, supporters using mobile devices to access Matchday LIVE streaming must use the MFC Official App.
If you wish to download our App please use the below links to be directed to the correct app store.
You can also find a link to set up a free MFC Digital Account, which is also necessary to access Matchday LIVE.
- Apple users can download the Middlesbrough FC Official app from the App Store
- Android users can download the Middlesbrough FC Official app from Google Play
- A free MFC Digital Account is easy to set up using our Step-by-Step Guide
Please make sure you have the latest version of the Official MFC App installed on your device, and that your device set up meets our recommended supported browsers and operating systems.
Purchasing An Video Subscription Via Mobile
If you wish to purchase a MatchdayLIVE subscription and do not have either the Middlesbrough FC App downloaded onto your phone or an MFC Digital Account.
Please follow the steps below:-
- Visit live.mfc.co.uk
- Click 'Sign In' to log in using your MFC Digital Account.
- Click 'Get A Pass' to redeem a Season Card subscription or purchase a match pass.
- Now open the Middlesbrough FC Official App.
- Press the 'More' tab in the bottom right, then click the 'Media' button and select 'Live' tab
- When broadcasts are available you will be presented with either 'Audio' or 'Video' icon, when clicking on either icon you will be presented with 'Subscription Required' pop up window. Click 'Accounts'
- Slide the MFC Digital Account radio button
- Login into your MFC Digital Account (Please Note: if you do not have a MFC Digital Account please use the 'Sign Up' link and follow the steps.)
- Click 'More' within the bottom navigation, select 'Media' and 'Live' tab
- Click either audio icon to listen to live commentary or the video icon to view live stream.