The club recommends supporters use the following operating systems and browsers which are fully supported for live content.
This will ensure you enjoy the best experience when live streaming video or listening to live audio commentary.
Please note: Due to EFL regulations, Chromecast, Apple TV or other hardware (such as Android Boxes and games consoles) are not supported for live streaming.
We cannot guarantee that live video streaming or live audio commentary will work effectively on any other combinations and advise you to check your set-up meets the below criteria.
- Windows 8.1-11 and recent versions of Mac OS.
- Latest versions of Chrome/Firefox/Edge/Safari. Other browsers such as Internet Explorer/Opera are not supported.
Please note: supporters who have upgraded to the latest version of OS X (Mojave) or have otherwise upgraded to Safari 12 may have issues with live content in Safari – please use latest versions of Firefox and Chrome in this case. Internet Explorer and Opera are not supported.
Mobile & Tablet Devices
Please note that, in line with EFL regulations, supporters must use the Middlesbrough FC Official App to watch live match streams.
- Most modern iOS and Android devices running the latest versions of their respective operating systems.
Middlesbrough FC Official App
- Operating systems: 19+ (Kitkat 4.4 and above)
Apple iPhone and iPad
- Operating systems: the latest two iOS versions (currently 13 and 14)
- Smart TV browsers are not supported but may work. Game Consoles/Amazon Firesticks or other third party devices also are not supported. We are not held responsible if you experience issues with the streams on unsupported devices even if they have worked previously.
For more advice please email email@example.com.