The club’s Digital Match Sponsorship package has proved a popular addition to our advertising opportunities at the Riverside, with our final three home games of the season now up for grabs.
The packages combines LED board and social media recognition on matchday with a chance to chat with the Boro manager or a first team player on a private zoom call.
Digital Match Sponsorship is available for Boro’s remaining home fixtures, against Queens Park Rangers, Sheffield Wednesday and Wycombe Wanderers.
A host of organisations from very different sectors have taken up the opportunity to be our official Digital Matchday Sponsor so far and we would like to thank them for their support; Stockton Machine Company Limited, BrandLife, Cornerstone Business Solutions, Marske Fabrication and Engineering Ltd, Teesside Samaritans and Reeds Rains Teesside.
Mark Smith, Managing Director of Stockton Machine Company, gave some fantastic feedback:
“It certainly was a great way to raise the company profile and it was even better seeing it broadcast live on Sky Sports.
“As an added bonus I was also invited to have a private and personal Zoom chat with none other than Neil Warnock himself. I managed to get my children huddled around the laptop and we spent a good 20 minutes talking and listening to Mr Warnock.
“He was brilliant and refreshingly honest with us - warm, funny and engaging, and it was a real highlight of what has been a pretty miserable lockdown.”
The full list of package entitlements includes:
- Five invitations for a private Q&A with Neil Warnock or a first team player via Zoom
- Five streaming passes to watch the game via our Matchday LIVE stream (EFL regulations apply)
- Branding on kick-off, half-time and full-time social media tiles
- Recognition on social media as official Digital Matchday Sponsor
- Pre-match pitch-facing LED message
- 30 seconds in-play pitch-facing LED message
- 1 minute in-play mid-tier LED message
- Website editorial
- Full page advert in free online matchday programme
- Sky Sports ‘Main Event’ televised home game: £900 + VAT
- Other home games: £750 + VAT
For more information or to secure your sponsorship contact Liam Brown, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 757683.