With all Season Cards from 2020/21 automatically rolling over into 2021/22, renewals for 2019/20 Season Card holders and purchases for new applicants are now available.
The Early Bird window runs until 5pm on Wednesday March 31.
The past 12 months have represented an unprecedented time for everyone. We have all faced unique challenges like never before. Togetherness and a sense of community has been more important than ever and as a club we’d like to thank each and every one of you for your continued support.
Following the latest government announcements, we are looking forward to being able to welcome you back to the Riverside. It’s not been the same without you. We can’t wait to be Home Together again.
2020/21 Season Card Holders
- All 2020/21 Season Card Holders will receive an automatic renewal for 2021/22.
- These will be processed by the Ticket Office and there is no need for you to contact the club.
- Fans who automatically switch price bands due to concessions will be contacted by the club.
2019/20 Season Card Holders
- As per the pledge we made, all 2019/20 Season Card Holders who didn’t renew for last season have the opportunity to renew for 2021/22 at the Early Bird prices.
- Fans wishing to buy a new Season Card are able to take advantage of a separate Early Bird pricing offer which will be available throughout the month of March.
- We hope that we will have a full stadium for next season, but in the event that there is a restricted capacity which is exceeded by the number of Season Card Holders the opportunity to attend will be restricted to those who have participated prior to the Early Bird deadline.
- How we distribute the tickets if there is a limited capacity will be at the club's discretion and be dependent on the number of tickets available and the likely length of restrictions on numbers.
- At this stage we are unable to make any commitment towards the free streaming of any matches.