Middlesbrough Football Club is expanding its digital media operation and we are looking to recruit a full-time video content producer to join our team.
The role will involve supplying video content for use on the club's website and social media channels and providing a full video production service, from developing ideas through to filming, editing, and final delivery on the club's media platforms. It is a fast-paced, wide-ranging role, and the successful candidate will be expected to work closely with all departments within the club, including senior management, football staff and players. The role will also involve working closely with our commercial partners, both in terms of ideas and delivery, to ensure our requirements are met.
It will be based at Rockliffe Park training ground in Hurworth near Darlington, but will include work at the Riverside Stadium and other locations. There will be a requirement to work matchdays, both home and away.
The successful candidate will be passionate about the fast-moving world of video content, both in short-form and longer, and have a desire to constantly improve the quality of the club's digital output.
• Have an understanding of social channels and their audiences and what kind of content works across this space.
• Be comfortable adding elements to recorded footage including animations, end slates, graphics as they will be responsible for full briefs from filming to end production and delivery.
• Be keen to learn from our audience and optimise video output by analysing statistical reporting tools
• Ideally have an understanding of online accessibility standards relevant to video.
• Have good knowledge of football and have a flexible approach to working hours.
• Have an ability to showcase their experience of filming live events, editing interviews and features,
• Ideally have experience of editing sporting footage or match highlights
• Have advanced knowledge of the Adobe video suite, including Premiere.
• Have good knowledge of camera equipment, specifically the Sony FS7 and EX3.
An attractive salary is offered, which will be discussed with shortlisted candidates and interviews will be held w/c 3rd July.
If you would like to be part of a committed team who value humility, respect and honesty, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form, quoting Ref. VCP/MFC.
Owing to the high volume of applications expected, if we have not contacted you within 10 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted for interview.
CLOSING DATE: THURSDAY 22 JUNE 2017
MFC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, disability, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion/belief.
MFC is also committed to the safeguarding of vulnerable groups