There’s still time to secure your Season Card before our first home game of the season against Brentford on Saturday (3pm).
The Jonathan Woodgate era began on Friday night with a thrilling 3-3 draw against Luton Town, with his first home game in charge coming up against the Bees at the Riverside.
There’s still time to secure your seat for the season with a Season Card.
Buying a Season Card is cheaper than purchasing tickets on a match-by-match basis, and offers exclusive benefits, including priority for all home cup matches, away tickets, and any big games the club are involved in.
2019/20 Season Card Prices
|North West & South West Corners||Adult||£530|
|Generation Red Family Zone||Adult & U11||£530|
|Adult & U18||£590|
|Over 65 & U11||£358|
|Over 65 & U18||£418|
|Additional Over 65||£358|
Season Card Benefits
- Discount for standard Season Card holders to upgrade to hospitality
- Your own personal seat guaranteed for every Riverside league fixture
- Flexible 6 or 10 month payment option with V12 Finance
- Priority purchase of new Boro Home and Away shirt
- Huge savings compared to booking your seats on a match-by-match basis
- Priority tickets over non-Season Card holders for high-demand cup games and away fixtures
- Priority to purchase one additional ticket for each league home game
- Free membership with the MFC Travel Club