We're offering an opportunity for a local business or organisation to sponsor Boro manager Neil Warnock.
It's a unique opportunity to sponsor the Boro boss, who recently celebrated his 1500th career league game in the dugout and was October's Sky Bet Championship Manager of the Month, for the remainder of the 2020/21 season.
The package combines the opportunity to raise brand awareness with some personal touches including meeting the Boro boss himself and receiving a signed framed training jersey.
Plus, there's chance to help local charities in what has been a challenging time with the package including a signed shirt for the sponsor to donate to their favourite good cause.
The package includes:
- Your logo on the manager's profile at mfc.co.uk with link to your website
- Website editorial and social media post highlighting the sponsorship
- Logo and brief description of business in matchday programme with direct link to website
- Four tickets for VIP hospitality package for a home match screening and meet Neil Warnock after the game
- Framed training jersey signed by Neil Warnock
- Signed home shirt to donate to charity of choice
Price: £1500 + VAT
Sponsorship of members of Neil Warnock’s coaching team; Kevin Blackwell, Ronnie Jepson, Leo Percovich and Ian Bennett, are also available on request.
There are also a handful of first team players still available to sponsor, including Marc Bola, Marcus Browne, Nathan Wood and new signing Duncan Watmore.
For more information or to purchase a sponsorship package please contact Liam Brown on 01642 757683 or firstname.lastname@example.org