MFC would like to apologise to fans who experienced issues with ticket collections ahead of Saturday’s game against Brentford.
The club recognises there were several issues on the day, which culminated in fans experiencing lengthy delays at the both the main ticket office and the satellite offices around the ground.
The IT issues, which were beyond our control, and affected the printing of tickets, are currently being resolved to ensure a smooth process going forward.
For Tuesday’s game against Crewe Alexandra, the following will be in place:
- Fans can buy online right up to kick-off by using the Print At Home facility.
- There will be no collections from the West Stand Ticket Office from 4pm. This will be a sales office only.
- The North Stand Ticket Office will be open from 4pm for collections only. No Sales.
- The South and East Ticket Offices will be open from 5pm for match sales only. No collections.
- All counter sales from 6.45pm will be classed as ‘walk-up’ and there will be no Priority Points issued. Fans wanting Priority Points are advised to buy in advance and use the Print At Home facility or collect from the North Stand.
The club will be in contact with those who were badly affected at the North Stand Collection Office within the next seven days.
We are exploring the introduction of Members Cards which would ensure entry would be the same as for Season Card Holders and see cards automatically activated for games, alleviating the need for collections.