Tickets will go on sale for our away match at Cardiff this week, and fans looking to purchase should be aware of COVID-related requirements put in place by the Welsh Government.
The match at the Cardiff City Stadium is a 12.30pm kick-off on Saturday October 23.
Supporters with 150 points or more can purchase tickets from 10am on Friday 8 October.
Supporters with 70 points or more can purchase tickets from 10am on Monday 11 October. Any remaining tickets will be on general sale from 4pm on Monday 11 October.
We have been allocated 1,400 tickets, with more available subject to demand.
- Adult: £19
- Over-60: £16
- 16–21: £10
- Under-16: £8
Wheelchair bay pricing is as follows, with free PA:
- Adult: £17
- Over-60: £13
- 16–21: £10
- Under 16: £7
- Adult: £36
- Under-18: £31
Departs the Riverside Stadium at 4.15am
Please note all Under-16s MUST be accompanied by an adult.
Important COVID-19 Information
From 11 October 2021, the Welsh Government will require spectators aged 18 and over to show their COVID status in order to enter Cardiff City Stadium.
This status may be shown in several ways:
- A digital solution such as the NHS COVID Pass or EU equivalent.
- A digital or paper-based certificate of vaccination.
- Confirmation of a negative lateral flow test (LFT) result by text or email (within 48 hours of kick-off)
- Confirmation of immunity having recovered from Coronavirus no sooner than 14 days and no longer than six months before the date of fixture.
Accordingly, the following additional entry procedures will apply:
- An outer security perimeter will be constructed from portable fencing at each of the entry gates.
- Each outer security perimeter will have two entry points, each staffed by two stewards, thus creating four entry lanes.
- At the entry lanes, spectators will show their COVID status in the prescribed format for visual inspection by the stewards.
- Spectators will then move forward to the inner security perimeter, namely the search lines in front of the turnstile blocks.