First up is a stoppage time effort from nomadic forward Bart Ogbeche at the Riverside.

It had taken Tony Mowbray’s side an hour to break the resistance of a stubborn Tykes defence before Seb Hines opened the scoring.

Ogbeche then pounced on a mistake by opposing goalkeeper Luke Steele in the closing minutes, lofting it over the stopper from range to wrap up the win.

This victory in March 2012 moved Boro up to fourth in the table, four points off the automatic promotion spots.

Bart Ogbeche

Gary O’Neil’s last league goal for Boro is next in the running.

Chris Killen had given the home side the lead before O’Neil doubled our advantage, latching onto Barry Robson’s defence-splitting pass and firing through the legs of Luke Steele.

Winning 2-1 here in February 2010 kept the play-off hopes alive for Gordon Strachan’s men, moving them to within two points of the top six.

Gary O'Neil celebrates a goal

The next goal is from the first FA Cup meeting between the sides, in February 1981.

Mark Proctor gave us the lead in this fifth-round tie at Ayresome Park, firing home on the turn after great work from David Armstrong. Boško Jankovic got the other for Boro as we progressed to the next round.

The sides would meet again in the competition 34 years later, Boro winning 2-0 at Oakwell with goals from Daniel Ayala and Jelle Vossen.

Lee Tomlin was at the double as Barnsley were relegated at the Riverside in April 2014.

This goal, an instinctive strike from the edge of the area, was the first of his brace that afternoon, which came either side of one from Danny Graham in a 3-1 win.

A forgettable afternoon for now-Boro man Martin Cranie, who was relegated with The Tykes that day – while Ashley Fletcher would be on the scoresheet when they secured a return to the second tier at Wembley two years later, Harry Chapman on the bench.

Graham and Tomlin were Boro's match-winners that day

Jan Aage Fjortoft is a man with fond memories of both clubs, but it was Boro he was celebrating for in April 1995.

The Norwegian international was a highly-rated capture on deadline day a month earlier, and this goal – his second in Boro colours and of three in the final four matches of the season – earned a vital point for Bryan Robson’s side en route to the First Division title.

Fjortoft would join Barnsley in 1998, with a season at Sheffield United in between.

Jan Aage Fjortoft playing at Barnsley

Finally, we have a wonderful solo goal from Alan Moore.

The Irish winger was in scintillating form in this Oakwell match-up in August 1993, with two goals and two assists for John Hendrie in a 4-1 Boro win.

The second goal is the pick of the bunch, as Moore worms his way past three opposing defenders before rifling it into the bottom corner.

Aged just 18 at the time, Moore helped inspire a strong start to the season for the Teessiders, with four of the team’s 13 goals in the opening four games, Boro picking up maximum points along the way.

Moore is another who played for both sides, having spent a short loan spell with The Tykes in 1998.

Alan Moore in action for Boro