If you’re about to jet off for the holiday season, principal partners Ramsdens Currency will give you a great rate on your all your travel money needs. Plus, anyone who uses any of the Teesside branches this summer will be automatically entered into the chance to win the ultimate Boro prize and perfect way to kick off the season. One lucky customer will be randomly picked out to win the following money-can’t-buy experience.
• VIP, behind-the-scenes tour for you and four guest at Rockliffe Park Training HQ
• Meet and greet with members of the First Team squad
• Signed shirts for all your party
• Lunch at the Club House, Rockliffe Hall Hotel
• MFC goody bags filled full of travel essentials
Ramsdens travel money is commission free and rates are checked daily making sure customers always get a great rate whether they are buying or selling back their unused travel money.
• Over 50 currencies available with Euros and Dollars always in stock
• Commission free
• No minimum order value* - unlike others
• Great exchange rates guaranteed on Euros and Dollars
• Available to buy in branch or online
• Click & Collect or Home Delivery available online
• Option of Euro or Dollar Ramsdens pre-paid Mastercard® Travel Card
• Branches nationwide
To be in with a chance to win this great prize, just use your local Ramsdens for any amount of currency between the July 13 and July 31 2017 to be automatically entered into the draw. One customer will be picked at random and contact by Ramsdens directly.
*In branch purchases only at Acklam Road, Coulby Newham, Eston, Gilkes Street, Hillstreet Centre, Linthorpe, Redcar, Billingham, Darlington, Hartlepool, Newton Aycliffe, Stockton, and Thornaby.
Meanwhile, if you havent't yet seen it. George Friend and Patrick Bamford took part in the Ramsdens Currency Challenge last week at Rockliffe.
The pair were each asked to name the capital city and currency of four countries from across the world.
Watch the video below to see what happened as the Boro teammates went head to head.