On matchdays all roads on Teesside lead to the Riverside Stadium. It’s when and where the people of the region come together to get behind the Boro and show the passion the area is famed for.
Tony Pulis has made no secret of what he thinks about the Boro support.
“I know from experience the passion these fans can generate and how hard they make it for opponents. The people here are honest and hard-working, that’s what they ask for from their team, and when you put everything together you have something special.”
It’s that honesty and passion that will provide the foundations to drive the club onwards in what promises to be an exciting campaign.
Early Bird prices are available from Thursday February 15 through to Wednesday April 4 2018 at 5pm. Season Cards will then be taken off sale until after the 2017/18 season has reached its conclusion, and the next phase of sales, along with the prices, will be available when the season comes to an end and our divisional status for next term is confirmed.
MFC Digital Account Information
The new MFC Digital Account was introduced on Tuesday February 6 and will supersede any existing online login account with the Online Ticket Office. Supporters will not be able to renew or purchase a 2018/19 Season Card via the Online Ticket Office unless you have set up an MFC Digital Account and linked your Boro ID.
The MFC Digital Account is the only gateway to the Online Ticket Office. All networks, purchase history and ticketing privileges will be retained.
Save Your Seat Deadline
Existing Season Card Holders have until Wednesday April 4 at 5pm to save their current seat.
Once again, our Season Card packages are tailored to suit the diversity of fans in all four Riverside stands - and the strength that comes when they all unite to support their club.
As always, buying a Season Card represents the best value for money for watching Middlesbrough and will ensure a considerable saving on paying on a match-by-match basis.
Flexible payment option of 10 months is available to supporters via V12 Finance. More information about V12 Finance
How will existing Season Card Holders receive their renewal communication?
- Supporters who have registered email addresses with the club will receive renewal information direct into their email inbox
- Supporters that do not have a registered email address but have mobile number in our system will receive an SMS message directing you to the Season Card section of the website
- Any supporters that do not have a registered email address or mobile number will be posted a renewal pack in the post within the next 12 days
- In accordance with the Club's safeguarding policy, MFC will not contact any supporters aged 13 or under
|Stand||Concession||Early Bird Renewal Prices||Early Bird New Application Prices|
|North West & South West Corners||Adult||£397||£461|
|Generation Red Family Zone||Adult & U11||£397||£461|
|Adult & U18||£427||£496|
|Over 65 & U11||£257||£312|
|Over 65 & U18||£287||£347|
|Additional Over 65||£257||£312|
Season Card Benefits
- Eligible* Adult, 18-21 and Over-65, Ambulant Disabled, Disabled Adult & Personal Assistant, Disabled Over 65 & Personal Assistant, Disabled 18-21 & Personal Assistant Season Card holders are entitled to a free drink either before or after every home league game
- Your own personal seat guaranteed for every Riverside league fixture
- £20 discount for standard Season Card holders to upgrade to hospitality
- Flexible 10-month payment option with V12 Finance**
- Priority purchase of new Boro Home and Away shirts
- Huge savings compared to booking your seats on a match-by-match basis
- Priority tickets over non-Season Card holders for high-demand cup games and away fixtures
- Priority to purchase one additional ticket for each league home game***
- Free membership with the MFC Travel Club
- Plus many more rewards and benefits to Season Card holders throughout the season with various associated companies. Check out www.mfc.co.uk for more information
* Only Season Card holders who have continuously renewed their Season Card since 2015/16 Season or earlier (those with a BORO ID prefix between A-W). The range includes a pint of beer, lager, 187ml wine, soft and hot drinks. Qualifying Season Card holders can use their Season Card to redeem their drink. Restrictions apply.
** Terms and conditions apply.
*** Subject to availability
Renewing or buying online is the easiest way to secure your seat at the Riverside Stadium for next season. Simply visit the Online Ticket Office.
- In Person
Complete an application form and return it by hand to the main ticket office at the Riverside Stadium.
- By Phone
Call 0844 499 1234 and have your chosen method of payment ready.
Calls to this number will cost seven pence per minute plus your provider’s access charge
Stadium Access Requirements
Supporters wishing to advise us of any impairments or access requirements or who need any advice or further assistance can do so by emailing [email protected] please include a contact telephone number and a member of our ticketing team will call to discuss your requirements.