Sponsored by Vectis Collectables
Player Season Statistics
Games20 Tackles won24 Assists0
- Anfernee Dijksteel joined Boro from Charlton Athletic in August 2019, becoming our fourth signing of that summer.
- Joining us on a three-year contract, the right back joined the Addicks from the Nike Academy in 2016 and went on to become a mainstay in the Charlton side.
- Anfernee, who has represented Netherlands Under-20s, was part of the promotion-winning team for Charlton when they defeated Sunderland in the League One Play-Off final.
- The 22-year-old netted his first professional goal in Charlton's 4-0 win over Scunthorpe United on Easter Monday in 2019.
- Anfernee made his Boro debut against Crewe in the Carabao Cup in August 2019. His league debut came the following weekend at Blackburn.
- The player suffered a knee injury during the game against Barnsley in November 2019 when he was left with an extended spell on the sidelines, but returned to help Boro avoid relegation from the Championship at the end of the extended season.
- After making an impressive start to the 2020/21 campaign, Anfernee signed a new long-term contract with Boro.