- Djed joined Boro in July 2018 having previously been a part of Fulham's Academy set-up. The defender played on trial against Newcastle United for our Under-23s towards the backend of the previous season.
- In the summer prior to the start of the 2018/19 season, he featured during pre-season games against Rochdale and Hartlepool United.
- A pacey right-back, he made his first team debut when replacing Dael Fry midway through the second half of a Carabao Cup game with Notts County at the Riverside on August 14 2018. Another sub appearance followed in a game against Rochdale two weeks later, while he was an unused sub for three more games in the competition and for an Emirates FA Cup win over Peterborough in January 2019.
- He was an unused sub in three EFL Championship games in the last two weeks as the 2018/19 campaign drew to a close. It was a campaign that also saw him make 18 appearances for our U23s and three more in the Checkatrade (Football League) Trophy, including when we won our first-ever game in the competition, 1-0 away to Burton on November 7 2018.
- Djed made his league debut for Boro in a 1-0 win over Charlton Athletic on December 7 2019.
- He scored his first professional goal in the win against Huddersfield Town on Boxing Day 2019.
Player Season Statistics
Games9 Tackles won10 Assists0
- Name: Djed Spence
- Country: England
- D.O.B: 9 Aug 2000