Sponsored by ZoneME Audio
Player Season Statistics
Games3 Tackles won0 Assists0
- Grant Hall was born in Brighton and joined his hometown club as an 18-year-old after a successful trial period from local non-league side Lewes Town. He had previously been at Brighton’s centre of excellence but missed out on a scholarship.
- He was snapped up by Tottenham in the summer of 2012, but didn’t make a senior appearance for the club.
- The defender spent the 2013/14 season on loan at Swindon along with Tottenham team-mate Massimo Luongo.
- Grant joined Birmingham on loan in the summer of 2014 and made his Blues debut at the Riverside on the opening day of the season.
- He joined Blackpool on loan for the second half of the season and made 12 appearances for the club.
- He joined QPR in the summer of 2015 in a permanent deal and was a near ever present during his first season when he was also named Supporters Player of the Year.
- Grant turned down the offer of a new contract with QPR in order to pursue his career elsewhere, eventually becoming Boro's first signing of the 2020/21 season.
- The defender made his Boro debut in the first game of the 2020/21 campaign, a 4-3 Carabao Cup win over Shrewsbury Town.