Stylish, refined and now with a flagship platinum offering, the Riverside Restaurant is the most exciting place to be on a matchday.
Situated in the heart of the West Stand, the atmosphere is always positively buzzing with a fantastic blend of guest appearances, room interaction and exclusive post-match interviews from the dressing room. Add some of the most renowned dining in football and a dedicated team of staff and it’s clear to see why the Riverside Restaurant is a prestigious choice for corporate entertaining.
Package highlights include:
- A stylish and refined matchday experience
- Access via executive entrance
- Fine dining coupled with a buzzing atmosphere
- Arrival fizz
- Four-course dining exclusively designed by executive chef
- Private pay bar facility
- Executive padded match seating (central West Stand upper)
- Half-time and post-match refreshments
- Room hosted by club legend, with pre-match guest interviews
- Interactive and engaging pre-match build up with VIP guests
- Exclusive post-match interview with a first team player
- Smart dress code
- Complimentary official matchday programme
“I have been lucky enough to have experienced hospitality at numerous sporting venues worldwide – Middlesbrough has few equals. The enthusiasm of all the staff was a long way from that offered at some venues and made us feel valued and welcome. The chefs should be proud of the quality of food provided - it was quite exceptional,”
Gordon Hollins, Chief Operating Officer of England and Wales Cricket Board.
For those looking for the ultimate matchday experience, why not step into the Riverside Restaurant as a Platinum Guest? The Platinum Package combines all the exciting benefits of the standard package with the added bonus of a champagne reception, complimentary bar* and player interaction.
Impress your guests with a legend accompanied stadium tour, executive gift and a signed bottle of champagne to take away as a souvenir of your day, too.
Additional platinum package highlights include:
- Complimentary matchday car parking (one per four match-by-match places)
- Legend-accompanied stadium tour
- Champagne and canapes on arrival to table
- Executive gift
- Complimentary bar (on beer, lager, house wines, soft drinks)
- Group photograph with a first team player in Directors' Box
- Presented with signed bottle of champagne by a first team player
To see our sample menu for the Riverside Restaurant, please download the link below:
Additional seasonal benefits include:
- Rockliffe Hall voucher
- Summer members evening
- Complimentary matchday car parking (one per four seasonal places)
- Priority access to high demand away matches
- Home cup games included* (terms and conditions apply)
To see our platinum sample menu for the Riverside Restaurant, please download the link below:
*Up to, but not including, quarter-finals of FA Cup and League Cup home games only
Matchday prices start from £165 inclusive of VAT.
Seasonal prices are available upon request.