This guide is for supporters who need to add friends/family with existing accounts to their ticketing account in order to assign tickets.
- Visit tickets.mfc.co.uk
- Login to your MFC Digital Account.
- Click on ‘Hello (Forename)’ in the top right to access your ticketing profile.
- Once on your profile, click on 'Manage My Relationships' under the 'My Friends/Family' section.
- Click on 'Create A Relationship' to add a friend/family to your account.
- You will need to complete the relevant details to identify the supporter as a friend or family.
- If the person you are adding has purchased tickets from us within the last three years then they will more than likely have an existing ticketing account.
- The 'Boro Reference' of the supporter you are wanting to add is required, this can be found on a Season Card or ticket confirmation emails, alternatively you can contact the ticket office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 929421.
- The supporter's postcode or last name is also required, you do not need to enter both.
- Once you click 'Identify', it should locate the relevant supporter.
- Once you are happy, click 'OK'.
- You will now see the supporter in your 'My Friends/Family' section.
When I click 'Identify' it can't find the supporter I am wanting to add.
The details that you are inputting for the supporter, whether it is 'Boro Reference', postcode or last name, may not be the same as the information the ticket office hold in their ticketing account. You will need to contact the Ticket Office to make sure you are inputting the correct information or that the information matches.
If you require any further assistance please call the ticket office on 01642 929421, or you can email email@example.com