- Buying online is the easiest way to secure your seat at the Riverside Stadium for next season. Simply visit the Online Ticket Office.
- You can find our step-by-step video guide on how to renew online here.
- Visit the main Ticket Office at the Riverside Stadium.
- Call 01642 929421 and have your chosen method of payment ready.
If you have any other questions please visit our dedicated Season Card FAQs section or view our Season Card Conditions Of Issue
The deadline for Early Bird applications has been extended until further notice.
Stadium Access Requirements
Supporters wishing to advise us of any impairments or access requirements or who need any advice or further assistance can do so by emailing email@example.com. Please include a contact telephone number and a member of our ticketing team will call to discuss your requirements.
For any supporter purchasing their Season Card, please be aware we may be in contact regarding Disability Documentation. The club reserve the right to check a person's eligibility under the Equality Act 2010. At Middlesbrough Football Club, we take our responsibilities towards disabled supporters very seriously, any supporter wishing to claim a disabled concession must be able to produce one of the following:
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Disability Living Allowance
- Confirmation of the Enhanced or Standard Daily Living or Mobility component of Personal Independence Payment
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Mobility Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Attendance Allowance
- Confirmation of the Middle or Higher rate of Severe Disablement Allowance
- Registration document which certifies that they are Registered Blind or Partially Sighted
Please note: Receipt of a Blue/Orange badge or incapacity benefit will not be considered sufficient proof of disability to enable you to purchase tickets in our disabled enclosures.
MFC Digital Account Information
The MFC Digital Account is the only gateway to the MFC ticketing site. All networks, purchase history and ticketing privileges will be retained. Create your MFC Digital Account now!
You can find further guides which explain how to link your MFC Digital Account to your ticketing account, assign tickets and add Friends and Family to your account.
V12 Finance Option
Flexible payment option of six months is available to supporters via V12 Finance.
Nine-Month Representative Example (Initial 10% deposit plus a one-off arrangement fee of 6.25% of the remaining credit)
If one adult Season Card purchased at a cash price and amount of credit of £420.00, there would be an initial £65.63 deposit at 10% plus arrangement fee, which would be followed by 9 monthly payments of £42.00. The rate of interest is 0% per annum; the total amount payable is £443.64. Representative 16.76% APR.
*Application fee is only payable should you be accepted to the scheme. Middlesbrough Football & Athletic Company (1986) Limited is registered in England and Wales 01947851. Registered office: Riverside Stadium, Middlesbrough, TS3 6RS. Middlesbrough Football & Athletic Company (1986) Limited acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Middlesbrough Football & Athletic Company (1986) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 671050. Credit provided subject to age and status