Below you will find the most frequently asked questions regarding the purchase of tickets for Middlesbrough FC matches.
A: All Boro supporters will need to create an MFC Digital Account to login to the club’s Ticketing and Retail Website. As well as watch videos and listen/watch our MatchdayLIVE service via the MFC website or the Middlesbrough FC Official App.
A: For Season Card holders, your Boro Reference number is printed within the top right of the details on your Season Card. For Non Season Card holders, you can find your Boro Reference on a ticket confirmation email. If you still can't locate your Boro Reference you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 929421 to speak to a member of staff in the Ticket Office, who should be able to assist.
- If you visit tickets.mfc.co.uk
- Login to your MFC Digital Account
- Season Card holders will get a priority sales period. In this time you can purchase your own seat, to do this hover over 'Tickets' in the red banner towards to the top of the website, in the drop down you should see 'Reserved Cup Tickets', click on this.
- Within here you should see your Season Card seat, along with any other members in your My Friends & Family. Click here for help adding friends/family to your account. You can tick the seats you are wanting to purchase and press 'Proceed' to send them to your Basket.
- In your basket you can choose the delivery method. Underneath 'Choose a delivery method' you will an option saying click her to activate your Season Card, click on the 'here'. Within the pop up window change the collection method to 'Load on card'. Once this is selected you will then need to select the your Season Card number under Details, (this number can be found at the bottom right of a Season Card). Once happy, press 'OK'
- You can now proceed to payment and complete your purchase.
Not wanting to sit in your usual Season Card seat?
- Season Card holders are not obliged to choose their usual Season Card seat whilst on Season Card priority sale.
- To choose a different seat you simple need to visit tickets.mfc.co.uk, log in and find the cup game on sale within 'Tickets' > 'Home Games'.
- Press 'Buy Tickets'
- Season Card holders seats may be reserved, but you can purchase any seat that is not reserved.
- Once you select the seats you wish, add to basket.
- Make sure all tickets are assigned to an individual owner, you can find help assigning tickets here.
- In your basket you can choose the delivery method. Underneath 'Choose a delivery method' you will an option saying click her to activate your Season Card, click on the 'here'. Within the pop up window change the collection method to 'Load on card'. Once this is selected you will then need to select the your Season Card number under Details, (this number can be found at the bottom right of a Season Card). Once happy, press 'OK'. Alternatively you can have the tickets printed and posted.
- You can now proceed to payment and complete your purchase.
One key thing to note is to have your Confirmation Email easily accessible at the game as this will clarify your seat details if you have chosen to 'Load to Card' and you may be asked. Especially for a cup game where Season Card holders may move to different areas of the stadium whilst still using their Season Card as access into the stadium.
A: This should take no more than a few minutes to do. First, check the Home Tickets or Away Tickets page within the ticketing section to see which matches are on sale. Then, simply click through to Buy Tickets and follow the appropriate instructions for the game you wish to attend.
A: We would recommend that families or those with young children buy seats in our award-winning Generation Red Family Zone (GRFZ) in the East Stand, where we offer heavily-discounted prices. Matchday entertainment is also focused in this area. You can find out more about the GRFZ and how to buy here. Please note that space in the GRFZ is limited and tickets are subject to availability.
A: To purchase disabled tickets please call the Riverside Ticket Office between 9.00am and 5pm weekdays on 01642 929421 or call into the main Ticket Office at the Riverside Stadium during the same hours. You may want to visit our Disabled Supporters page for more information.
A: Tickets ordered for weekend games will be mailed out to you if you have placed your order before 3.30pm on the Wednesday before the match. For orders placed after this time, your tickets can be collected from the ticket collection booth opposite the Ayresome Park gates at the Riverside Stadium from three hours before kick-off.
Tickets ordered for midweek games will be mailed out to you if you have placed your order before 3.30pm on the Thursday before the match. For orders placed after this time, your tickets can be collected from the ticket collection booth opposite the Ayresome Park gates at the Riverside Stadium from three hours before kick-off. Please allow five days delivery for non-UK addresses.
A: Yes. Please visit our Away Tickets And Travel page for more information on which games are on sale. Please note that Season Cards holders have priority when purchasing away tickets.
A: The MFC Online Ticket Office is strictly for use by Middlesbrough supporters. For reasons of safety, supporters of visiting clubs should not attempt to purchase seats in areas of the Riverside reserved for home supporters. Please note that visiting supporters who purchase seats in home areas risk being removed from the stadium without refund. Supporters of visiting clubs must purchase tickets via their own club.
A: Coaches are available to travel with the MFC Travel Club to every Boro away game. Membership of the Travel Club is FREE to Season Card holders. The latest travel information is available on our Away Tickets and Travel page.
A: The MFC Online Ticket Office is the easiest way to activate your card or purchase a ticket. However, you can call 01642 929421. Alternatively, you can call in at the Riverside Ticket Office, which is open 9.00am to 5pm weekdays, 9.00am to noon on non-match Saturdays during the season, and 9.00am to kick off on Saturdays when Boro are at home. Please visit our Opening Hours page for more information.
A: To add any family or friends to your account, once logged in on our Ticketing website simply click 'Hello (Forename)' in the top right, this will take you to your profile. Once on this page click on 'Manage my relationships', click on 'create a relationship'. It will ask you if the person you are wanting to add already has a ticketing account, if they have bought tickets with us since the 2016/17 season, they will most likely have a ticketing account. If you believe they do not have a ticketing account you can click 'No' and complete the mandatory fields to set a ticketing account up for them. If you click 'Yes', you will be asked for their Boro Reference and their Postcode or Last name. Boro Reference can be found on as supporters Season Card, alternatively it can be found on a ticket confirmation email. If you are still unable to locate their Boro Reference please contact our ticket office by email email@example.com or phone 01642 929421. Once you press identify it should find the supporter you are wanting to add if all the details are correct. You will then be taken to a page to identify them as friend or family. You will have the option to tick a box for 'Strong Relationship', strong relationship will give you privileges to renew the supporters Season Card, purchase their seat for a Cup game and also view their Priority Points. Click 'OK' and that person will now be in your Friends and Family. If you have any trouble please contact the ticket office on the details already given.
A: Fans who have linked their ticketing account will see their Boro Reference next to their name once they log into their account on our ticketing website and visit their profile. If your linked Boro Reference does not match what is on your Season Card, or you believe it is wrong for any other reason, you can click on the 'Not you?' next to the Boro Reference and unlink your account. You will then be taken to a page which will prompt you to link your account again. Please follow our FAQ on linking your MFC Digital Account to your Ticketing account if you encounter any further problems.
A: Season Cards may be upgraded on a single match basis subject to availability, but such an upgrade must be completed prior to the Season Card being presented at a turnstile. Upgrades are subject to availability and are limited to a maximum of 5 times in any one season. Upgrades can be done and paid for by either taking the Season Card in person to the Main Ticket Office or any satellite office on Matchdays or, by calling 01642 929421. Please have the Season Card and your Credit / Debit Card to hand when calling.
For further information on Upgrades or restrictions please our Conditions of Issue for MFC Season Cards 2019-20 or contact the ticket office direct.
A: If the above questions cannot help you resolve your query, you can call 01642 929421 to speak direct to a member of MFC's ticket office. You can call between 9.00am and 5pm from Monday to Friday. Alternatively, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see our Opening Hours and Contact Us pages for more information.