This guide is for supporters who need to add new friends/family to their ticketing account in order to assign tickets.
- Visit tickets.mfc.co.uk
- Login to your MFC Digital Account.
- Click on ‘Hello (Forename)’ in the top right to access your ticketing profile.
- Once on your profile, click on 'Manage My Relationships' under the 'My Friends/Family' section.
- Click on 'Create a Relationship' to add a friend/family member to your account.
- If you are certain that the supporter does not have an existing ticketing account with us you can click 'No' in the next step to create them a ticketing account.
- Complete all mandatory fields. Please note, if the supporter is planning on creating a free MFC Digital Account to access other MFC online services and linking it to their ticketing account, the email address you input must be the same as the one they use to set up their MFC Digital Account.
- Click 'Create Account'.
- You will now need to enter the relevant details to identify the supporter as friend or family.
- The 'Strong Relationship' option will allow privileges such as renewing Season Cards and purchasing reserved cup tickets, as well as visibility of prior ticket purchases and a Priority Points audit trail.
- Once you are happy, click 'OK'.
- You will now see the supporter in your 'My Friends/Family' section with a 'Boro Reference' assigned next to their name.
If you require any further assistance please call the ticket office on 01642 929421, or you can email email@example.com