This is a guide to help supporters assign tickets when buying online at tickets.mfc.co.uk.
If you are purchasing multiple tickets or on behalf of another supporter online you will be required to assign each ticket individually to the account of each supporter attending.
Make sure to first have your MFC Digital Account linked to your Ticketing Account.
You will also need to have any other supporters you are buying for added to the 'My Friends & Family' section of your account. Advice on how to do this can be found below:
- Adding Friends/Family that already have a Ticketing Account to your Ticketing Account.
- Adding Friends/Family that don't have a Ticketing Account to your Ticketing Account.
- Visit tickets.mfc.co.uk
- Login to your MFC Digital Account.
- Choose the game you wish to attend along with your desired seats.
- Add the tickets to your basket.
- If the tickets have not been assigned to the individual supporters, you will see an error message at the top of the page indicating that the number of tickets owned by a supporter exceeds limitations.
- To change this, click on the 'Owner' of a ticket.
- This will then bring up the list of those in your 'My Friends & Family' list.
- Assign each ticket to the relevant supporter attending the game.
- Once each ticket is assigned to an individual supporter the error message will disappear and you will be able to proceed with your purchase.
If you require any further assistance please call the ticket office on 01642 929421, or you can email email@example.com