This guide is for supporters who need to link their MFC Digital Account to their Ticketing Account.
This is a requirement in order to purchase any type of ticket online, whether it be for single home or away league games, cup games or Season Cards, as well as tickets for the official MFC Travel Club and car parking at the Riverside Stadium.
Step by Step Guide
- Visit tickets.mfc.co.uk
- Login to your MFC Digital Account. If you do not have one you can click Join Now to set one up.
- Once logged in you will be directed to a link your ticketing account page.
- Type your 'Boro Reference' in the box at the bottom and click ‘Link’. Your Boro Reference can be found on your Season Card if you are a Season Card holder. If you are a non-Season Card holder, it can be found on previous ticketing confirmation emails. If you are still unable to locate your 'Boro Reference' you can email the ticket office at email@example.com or call 01642 929421 to obtain it.
- After you click 'Link' it should take you to the ticketing home page where you will see ‘Hello (Forename)’ in the top right.
- You have now successfully linked your account.
- If you click on 'Hello (Forename') in the top right you will be taken to your ticketing profile and can access various features. You can change personal details, add friends and family, view ticket purchases/history and also view an audit trail of your Priority Points.
Why can't I find a matching account when attempting to link?
The most common reason for this is that the email address you are using for your MFC Digital Account is not the email address we have for you in your ticketing account. This is an easy fix. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01642 929421. If you are a Season Card holder please quote your Boro Reference or any other details to identify yourself, along with the email address you are using for your MFC Digital Account. If you are not a Season Card holder, please provide some necessary information so a member of the ticket office can identify you - this can be your name and postcode, along with the email address you are using for your MFC Digital Account. We will then make the required amendments and notify you when this has been completed.
What if I am linked to an incorrect account?
If you believe you are linked to the incorrect account you can easily correct this. Once you are logged in to your MFC Digital Account on our ticketing website, click on ‘Hello (Forename)’ in the top right to access your profile. Your current 'Boro Reference' will be displayed next to your name. If you are certain that this is incorrect you can select ‘Not you?’ and click 'unlink' when given the option. This will then direct you to the 'Link Your Ticketing Account page' to re-link correctly. You can also follow the video or step-by-step guides above for further instructions.
If you require any further assistance please call the ticket office on 01642 929421, or you can email email@example.com